Suji is made from high-quality wheat. Dishes made from suji is perfect for light breakfast and evening snacks. It is also used in South Indian dishes and desserts.
Health Benefits Of Suji:
- Suji powder is zero in fat, saturated fats and trans fatty acids.
- It is great for balanced diet as it is low in cholesterol and sodium and contains many minerals.
- Due to its richness in essential vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, suji dishes boost many body functions.
- It is rich in iron. With 1 cup of this flour, you get 8% of the recommended daily amount of iron.
- It contains selenium, which is an important antioxidant and it prevents the oxidation of cell membranes and DNA.
Nutritional Information Per 100g
- Energy(KCal/100gm)- 357.02
- Dietary fiber g/100gm- 3.94
- Protein g/100gm- 13.06
- Calcium mg/100gm- 21.71
There are no reviews yet.