What is Jivo Extra Virgin Olive Oil?
Jivo extra virgin olive oil is considered the highest quality of olive oil. Differences in the types of olives, varieties, and production area can affect the characteristics of the oil. Jivo Extra virgin olive oil is a high-quality option, made with Arbequina, Picual, Hojiblanca, Cornicabra, Manzanilla, Coupage, or organic ingredients, and has a Designation of Origin. The composition of olive oil can vary depending on the cultivar, altitude, time of harvest, and extraction process. Typically, it is composed mainly of oleic acid (up to 83%), with smaller amounts of linoleic acid (up to 21%) and palmitic acid (up to 20%). To be considered extra virgin, the oil must have no more than 0.8% free acidity and must possess favorable flavor characteristics.
What are the benefits of consuming Jivo Extra Virgin Olive Oil?
Consuming this product can provide a range of benefits, including:
- Reducing the risk of heart problems and diabetes.
- Improving blood cholesterol levels.
- Assisting in weight loss.
- Improving digestion.
- Protecting against diabetes.
- Acting as an anti-inflammatory.
- Protecting against insulin resistance.
- Reducing high blood pressure.
- Protecting against hypertension.
Additionally, this product is versatile and can be used for garnishing and salad dressing, as well as for hair and skin care.
There are no reviews yet.